Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011



wishing all people a happy new year ahead. let bygone be bygone.

as for myself ; i'm hoping that i can do the things in this list; (which i keep forwarding it from years to years)
  • increase faith to ALLAH s.w.t
  • start new chapter in life. be a good wife. the very good, one never can get.ok its too high. be the good one, my husband can never get.
  • promises new things in life. promises to change, fix few relationships.
  • workout something new in life. get new body weight.
  • believe some more thing in life. INCREASE my believe in fate. and be confidence with what i believe.
  • be mature. ok. i am mature, ust want more than before.
  • get my own income. and shop! ok. no. get my own income and save the money to renovate mama's house.
  • get my degree!! before i'm too old for it. study while working.
  • get pregnant after December 2011. so, i have the whole year to prepare for it. mentally and physically. i want to get back to my old shape before losing it once again. can you believe that?
  • lastly, i want to try all the adventure you can find in the picture below. (i wish) or at least, learn to swim, and archery.
few things on my wishlist,
  • get new phone. (i wish) Blackberry Torch slide. but in case can't afford it yet, at least I want to get a phone with wifi. im currently using 18th century mobile phone right now.
  • new car. (i wish) Land Rover products. any of them ; but on the top of the list, of course Discovery 4. ha ha. verangan itu perlu!
  • new lappy. so tempted with various and latest design of notebook in the market. or maybe Ipad / Blackpad? but I love my old lappy damn much. still thinking what am i gonna do with it if I get new one? no way i will hand it to my younger brothers, neither steppies! will it end up sitting on the top of my bookcase? i don't know...
  • mar jacob lappy sleeves. I told you, I love my lappy!
  • a bunch of new jodhpurs. <- that sounds a lot! but i only want 3-4 more. already got 4.
  • New LAS Endurance helmet. <- this may cost almost the BB's price.
  • PRADA / ADIDAS sunglass.
  • TITUS watch. couple.
and a lot more unimportant thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment