Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2011 planning

its end of the year! so the east coast-ers are having monsoon, and a whole day without water falling from the sky is a bonus! especially for us, me & asben = horse riders.
because, we can ride twice on that bright day. yeay!
owhh...how i wish we have indoor arena, so that we can still work the horse even raining.

usually, if it is not a-whole rain day, it will be either dawn to morning or evening till midnight rain.
so, if the rain fells in the morning, we ride in the evening and opposite so.

if the day is bright, we ride twice. we have to take as much opportunities as we can, since 2011 is juat around the corner. and I am going to rebuild my career in endurance riding, starting from the very first month in the new year!! cheer up!

and 2011 also promise a great event for ladies rider in Malaysia. by the end of the year, there will be Ladies Challenge which consist of 80 & 120km ride.

according to the EAM Events Calendar 2011, 28th January will be the season opening endurance ride! held in Terengganu. and I will work my gut out to make sure I participate in that ride and slowly moving forward and upward to place myself qualify for the Ladies Challenge. which requires me to participate & complete 2x 40km, and 2x 80km. with the almost-monthly endurance will be held, I promise I will. I hope and I pray that Allah will ease things for me. I really want to be back in the sports again....Insya ALLAH.

pray for me too. will ya?it might be my biggest achievements in life. :)

as for my asben, he is looking forward to place himself in the list for representing Malaysia, once again for the race in Florac, France in September. its the European challenge, I think. (entah la, lupa plak). and to be able to do so, he must complete a 160km ride, with competitive speed. and the nearest 160km event will be in March.

sounds like a busy year awaits us right? and again, another not a-baby-year. hah hah! shhhh..keep silence. what to do. i wish to achieve smaller victory first(in horse field), than the biggest one(having kids?!). which also gonna cost me my life. heeeuuuu. creepy. (<- ini tindakan tidak bermoral yang selalu saya terbuat ; menakutkan diri sendiri. plis don't try this at home)

wish us luck.
eh look, its 5pm already!. oh no! i'm gonna be late for riding session. oh today, is morning rain day. till next en3, bye bye nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment