Thursday, December 2, 2010

birthday & anniversary

cantik kan? sila cakap ya. kalau awak cakap tidak pun tak apa. saya tak dengar.

*2 lapis

sila telengkan kepala. lupa nak rotate.

georgeus orange+black creatures!

see the label? Women Progrid Razor. but i bought it from a man.

this is what i got from my asben on my birthday & our anniversary.
it really MEANS a lot to me.
not only because it is a gift, from my asben, but because it is an off-road / cycling running shoes.
i think my asben want me to lose some kg's...maybe?
hurmmm....is it possible?
is it why he bought me this quite-expensive shoes?

but other than that,

this shoes is to die for. it suit all my adventure activities!
  • Firstly ; Running or should I say..Jogging. he he.macam fit jer bunyi nye "running" kan. pirahh. and to add more chemistry, this is designed for off-road running. doesn't claim myself as an off-road runner pun. but staying here, at the stables, surrounded by paddy fields, do you think I have the choice to run on that rubber fleet usually found in sports centre?(*i forgot what we call it.) or on the nicely arranged mosaic like in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa with distance mark? no. where i ride, there i run. along the tali air and sawah padi dan tanaman tembikai, honey dew, dan cili kiri kanan jalan. harvesting season kami dapat beli dengan harga damn! murah. seronok. seronok. isi tembikai & honey dew penuh2 boot kereta, pastu bayar sepuluh hinggit je. chill...
  • membebel tah kemana-mana plak makcik ni. ok. ok. secondly ; Cycling. back home i own a mountain bike. here, there are two bikes provided for workers to simplify their tasks like, leading the horse back and forth to the far-far away paddock every day. when they are not using, we take the bike and cycle keliling kampung. sometimes carrying our fishing-rod too. and when passing through fish pond owned by the villager, and the owner is there, we asked permission for fishing. usually they breed ikan keli, ikan patin & ikan talapia. and i am very skillful in collecting the baits. i mean, catching grasshoppers as baits.
  • third and the very important reason is ; Horse Riding. it is purely comfortable ankle-high sport shoes where I can tuck in my jodhpurs and create a stylish-riding-look. ha. ha. perasan tak hengat...ok. its actually more to protecting my ankle in a softer material than the usual riding boot do. enough saying. buy it and experience it yourself, then you will know what i am talking about.
  • last but not least, its a stylo-georgeus-chic-cute-sophisticated-adventure-tough looking shoes. and one more important thing ; it is not for malaysian market. ha ha. do you hear that? not available anywhere in Malaysia. except if special ordering is made. and i am lucky to get this, the purchase was'nt planned. we went to the pro-bike center in town, to accompany a friend buying Salomon shoes. another adventure-trusted brand other than regular sports brand like Adidas, Reebok, Nike, Puma etc. a box with United States courier services tape all over-it contain this shoes. and my hubby spotted it. and he asked me to try it on while he negotiating the price with the seller. i heard their conversation, the seller was telling my husband he ordered this pair from U.S just one and only for personal use.(he's entering an Ironman competition a week after) well, originally it is...but after seeing me cheering up in that shoes, he gave up and sell his pair to us. kinda cruel. isn't it?but our cruelty shot a hole his pocket and make the seller smile while shook his head.
p/s : the seller a.k.a Ironman a.k.a the shop owner is a He. and I am wearing His size. how come?this man, i tell you really have odd appetite in shoes. it is obvious that the shoe is made for woman. or maybe he could'nt fit in any men shoes in U.S sizing chart? yeah.maybe...


it's all my story.till then, just sit back and relax ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment