Monday, August 16, 2010

one found dead, one is still missing

sob..sob...dis entry is going to be kinda sad...let me cry for a minute.
~
~
~
~
I start the day with shockingly woke up at 5.25 a.m for sahur, 15minutes before the imsa'.
open up the fridge to see that my fruit basket is almost empty, only few tomatoes and a carrot left.


took the blender, cut & clean the fruit, and blend it meanwhile fry some burgers for us.


5.40 ++ finish with the sahur. going to the mosque for the Fardhu Subuh jam'aah.

got back from the mosque, looking for my missing kitten, with my praying suit still on, calling it's name outloud (i might woke some of my neighbours though.) around my house...and then...spotted a dead body near the fence.


i feel like huggin' it right away but,thinking that i was still wearing my prayer suit, i went inside the house, informed dokter and change clothes.


after done changing, i went out again and find it already buried by dokter.


one question answered. but there is one more missing kitten since 3 days ago


and went to the store, to get some goose's pellet and noticed a very bad smell inside it. it was 6.45am and the surrounding was still dark, nothing can be seen in the store. but i tried to lift up some of the 'periuk warisan' (as the store is used to keep all the pots from 3 generation already, all big dat i could'nt keep it inside the house). but i see no sign of a dead kitten.
the smell is gettin' worse as longer I stood there. i felt almost vomitting. before my fasting is disqualify, i left my backyard with questions still in my head.

where is my other kitten?

if you are still alive and somehow spotted my blog on the net, and read this post, please come back to ibu. ibu really miss you.
but if you are no longer here, with us, i pray for your peace night and day. take good care of your lil' sister who just followed your step towards your creator this morning.













p/s I love you : i felt such a bound with my pet that when they die, part of me were gone as well. but i wonder does'nt those people who kill their babies feel anything?especially the mother? who had the babies for almost a year inside her, eat with her, sleep with her. they are so heartless!!
jahanamlah kamu para pembuang bayi sekalian!


No comments:

Post a Comment