Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pre-Grads Nite, 14th Oct 2009, Renaissance Kota Bharu Hotel


Last nite i finally went to this event after a month persuasion process done by my bestfriends on me. actually i'm not quite an campus event person. i prefer to be wif my hubby at home, watching tennis Live programs on ASTRO.(hu hu, he love tennis so much).
I attended the dinner in a long abstract dress, very long till not only me but other people also kept stepping on it even wif i'm wearing 4.5 inch heels.. there is no enough time to alter it la...ha ha. More than 10 people said i was like Siti Nurhaliza in that dress. Actually, why not?i am a Siti myself. Siti Nuraihana, that is me. i gave a CTscarf as accompany for my dress and a handheld black clutch, it is just a perfet match.
this dress is quite loose for me but because of the spandex material, it fits nicely to my body. there is no intention to wear shaped attire that may show my figure to others especially non-muhrims. i had try the best to reduce attraction on myself wif choosing the dim color of my outfits and sits on the table at the backside of the ballroom.
so friends and family, enjoy these picts

No comments:

Post a Comment