Friday, October 16, 2009

my love story part 1


i loooovvveeee horses! obssesed with horse!! i even found my soulmate on a horseback four years ago. he was my instructor at first, and then the feeling changed to love without me realising it much. i seen him as a very attractive man, very gentle, very respective, very open-minded and very understanding guy i have ever met in my whole life...

after my father passed away, i was taken care by my two elder brothers who can be categorised as overprotecting!!

i was not allowed to be friend with any boy, they filter each friend of mine and they also filter my phone. too much for a sixteen years old girl to be controlled like that. i used to think my life is unfair, but then i know the reasons for all of my brother's act.

i was dying of thinking how will my brothers acceptation when they notice i'm in love, with my instructor! i'm afraid of possibilities being grounded, cancelling my riding lessons, losing my cell phone etc, so i remain silent about this relationship. the one and only person that i trust on and early noticed this relationship is my Mama.

she did an interview session, asking me questions and i just need to confirm it. i was amazed wit her ability and asked her how did she know? and she replied, i just know it, i can smell it from your smile everytime u go and comeback from the farm, and from the excitement u tried to hide from me, ur mom.

since that, i know Mama had gave her blessing on this odd couple of her daughter.....luv mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment