Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i am a girl who loves scarves.


and my husband is realy having problem with my interest ni.

so do I.

i can barely stop myself from buying new scarves everytime the caught my eye.

from the cheapest price range to the expensive ones. if I could'nt afford it at once, I'll collect money or.......copy the fashion and do my own version, which is cheaper than the one in the market.

luckily, i always get the idea to ciplak the design...maybe tailoring had been part of me since i was little kot.

ha ha

i think that is normal. I mean a girl should be shoesaholic, bagaholic, and scarves-a-holic to be NORMAL rite? you are not a girl if you are don't have at least one of these 'holic' things, even my free-haired muslims and non-muslims friends fell in love with the scarves fashion nowadays.
pendek kata awak bukan perempuan la kalau xda rangsangan terhadap fesyen.

project terbaru saya : nak jahit chiffon Syrian / Farra hijab two layer. kebetulan KAMDAR ada sale. fuyyooo. just the right time.

i spotted one of the scarves blogshop sellin it at RM 60 ++ and I think I can save much more if i made it by myself.
the total cost for a scarf will not even reach half the price they sell i think.

inspired by ROZITA CHE WAN dalam siri Aku Terima Nikahnya @ Astro Oasis.
tapi dia punya tudung ada awning, sy xpakai awning so saya adjustkan untuk jadi Syrian/ Farra hijab. lagi senang.




p/s I Love You : nanti kalau my creation work well, i 'll upload the pic wearing it okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment