Sunday, July 25, 2010

are you a good friend?

are you?
are you?
you better answer me now!

coz i have a bad feelin' bout this. i've heard rumours said that i'm not a good friend, and will never be one.

gosh! 1st time in life haku dengar camtu.

occay, here it is, manusia ada macam2 ragam. apa yang penting BE YOURSELF!!

chill babe!

this is me, myself and I.

i am not afraid of losing friends. friend did'nt fed me. they did'nt buy me clothes, make-up, horse.

hik hik.
they just enlighted a lil bit of your day outside your house.

when you are at home, your husband is your bestfriend.

so, do i care if those person don't wanna be my friend anymore?

no I don't.

proudly saying, i don't care!

we can make thousands of friends but only a few knows you well, have a good heart with you.

others, taking advantage....well, might be.

this relation-ship will not sail far through the ocean if there is no sincerity.

so I am thinking..its better to have pets than friends.







like my cats, I feed them, they pissed on my clothes. and scratch on my newly bought glossy pump. or my faux leather handbag and my hanging clothes making them fringey and my couch's armrest.
ha ha



or my horse. i feed them, shower them, groom them, and in return they buck me off while I ride. ha ha. as the result, gedebuk atas tanah la...!!

sama la dengan manusia. baik kat depan tapi belakang nya hancuss!!


p/s I love you : haiwan xada otak okay, so lu pikirlah sendiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment