Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ujan lg...

nmpknya hr ni ujan lg + ribut kuat....seems like the monsun had started...be ready!
wow! i love exploring rain fall...one of the best way to release tension(for dummies coz u'll be damn sick after that)...its okay to be unwell a lil bit..i got sum1 who can take good care of me...ha ha ha...
i had a rain shower once, and he stood at the door yelling at me "babe wat r u doin there in the middle of this strong rain?come inside quickly! u will get fever if u don't...!" and i said " i knew, honey...don't worry...im imuned from the rain. i used to have this shower since i was 3"...he shook his head and shut the door.
and then...the fever does'nt take long after that, only 3 hours after that my temp rised to 39. and im badly shaking in my blanket, with my husband hugging me and blabbering as well...kui kui kui...and the most precious word is..."u r imuned rite?"

No comments:

Post a Comment