Tuesday, November 3, 2009

bola vs endurance


KEJOHANAN : SULTAN'S CUP TERENGGANU ENDURANCE CHALLENGE 2009

TARIKH : 06 - 08 NOVEMBER 2009


TEMPAT : TERENGGANU INTERNASIONAL ENDURANCE PARK, LEMBAH BIDONG, SETIU, TERENGGANU

vs




my mum is planning to watch final match Piala Malaysia. gathering will be at my sis's house at subang. i can imagine the excitement if i could come.
but
i hv sumtin else in my mind. from 6th Nov there will be a Sultan's Cup Championship...the most grand annual event in endurance race. it will be held at Lembah Bidong, Terengganu...it hv been a year since we(me n hubby) attend any races.
actually after the world cup, we havent attend any event yet. he was busy with the promotion, transfer to new office....and i kept busying my self with my dip...
in fact, wat did we get for attending an event that we are deeply in love with, without being part of it? dissapointment and unsatisfied. we could not stand to see other people unite with their horse trying to complete the race when at the same time we have no ability to compete!! the spirit is torturing us from inside!
xkan nak telan liur jer??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment