Tuesday, October 12, 2010

pre - Edaran Endurance Classic 2010

it has been 5 long years before i actually got this opportunity again. it's pathethic, i know. i'm pathethic. been following my hubby to competition venues through out the years back, i hide my feeling about it.

i mean, when u hv a passion towards the ride, u will know how i feel. it's like your ability to do things were pulled of you right away. it's like, you've been there, as a supporters (and some crewing stuff) and watches people ride arrogantly, like saying "hey you, don't ride in competition anymore? what a jerk!"...owh, that's only my immature monologue which tends to appear everytime i see riders at endurance ride. (or people called it envy?)

but now, i can sshhhuuuuuhhhh the negative feelings becoz i am an endurance rider again! after two years resting (no, i'm not resting....it just i did'nt own any four-legs to participate with!)

my heart and soul have a home once more time. living the life without entering any endurance competition for about 2 years, make me feel my heart and soul are homeless. they are homeless becoz their status is unknown, i keep telling people i ride in endurance races but you know, most people judge you by your performance, experience, skills and most importantly, achievements. but if you are never seen participating in any competition, how would they see all that?how?

stakat riding kat rumah aje, ramailah. but not anymore. now, i can be proud with the tittle I've been holding for long time....i'm a passionate endurance rider!!

Edaran Endurance Classic is one of the most popular annual endurance competition in Malaysia. this ride has a very high value for me as i completed my first 80km at this event, back in 5 years ago, took place in Ar-Raudhah Equine Center, Kuang, Selangor.
after a period that long, i'm quite excited with my participation which lead me to smile even in my sleep, let all the up time alone. and makes my asben thinks i'm persuading him to get me a pair of new heels. or adidas watch. or new shawl. or new serial novels like Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic.

but i'm smiling becoz finally, after two years had'nt participate and 5 years after my first ride (2005 - 2010), i am actually able to ride again. AGAIN. something i never expect to happens in the nearest time. (thinking gonna start next year with my crazy-bay-striped faces-huge feet x-race ; who thrown me off while walking in the paddock!! and then my asben, too!!)

and that, with Sylva. the most beautiful ageing dark-haired toes-out thoroughbred-polo I've been ridden since last year, (when my asben did'nt). and who turned out to be the best endurance horse he ever created ever ; with the clean record of the rides through-out 2010 ; twice 40km and twice 80km all in a row. I love you, Sylva. i love you. i trust you. i know we can make it to the finishing line in Ar-Raudhah this weekend. INSYA ALLAH...