Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My convocation day




finally..


saya tempuhi juga hari ini...ditemani hubby and kakak only. i don't want my mum to come along and everybody is questioning my decision. but that is my my decision. my mum does'nt have to attend my convo ceremony.


yes !!


my mum doesn't come. becoz i don't wanna make her tired waiting for me.


u know what, this kind of convocation suck. i sit in the fully air-conditioned hall, from 1 - 5 pm while my mum(if she go) will be waiting for me outside the hall, under the tent, with few fan placed on the corner and need to sit there untill i finish, can not leave the chair becoz not enough for all, otherwise people will grab your seat.


i love my mum. i can't stand her dealing with all the crowd and heat just to watch me get on the stage to grab an empty folder(becoz the scroll need to be claimed the next day after) via the SCREEN!! no damn way i will let that happen.


i'd rather not having her there then to let her experience nightmare on my convo day! sitting for 5 hours will torture her. i know she can deal with it, she already been to my sis's convo last year. but never again, at least not for my convo.. it's enough sacrifice she had done for 20 years of my life.


to MAMA : they said convo day is parents' day. but not for me. not with the infrastructure my uni provide. wait until i get my degree and by the time, insya ALLAH, the new building for convo event will finish. (currently in construction). that time, i will be honoured to bring you to my convo and make you proud as they say my name outloud, with the first class degree. insya ALLAH. pray for me.


love MAMA always.

No comments:

Post a Comment